ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GB SOUND

MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA Empty
PostSubject: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 am

MALLORY SWITCH BAND HAS ALREADY REALIZED THE NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA YOU CAN NOW SEE IT @ YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5prrMHHsbs
THANK U
GB SOUND affraid
Back to top Go down
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Right on man. Never heard of them but I like it. Who was that rocken the KTM in the vid?
Back to top Go down
GB SOUND

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 am

is ALVARO DAL FARRA freestyler of DABOOT TEAM. see more at: http://www.daboot.it/
and I'm so glad you like MALLORY SWITCH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Yeah. I tend to like a lot of underground and somewhat unheard of bands. And Alvaro's a bad ass! Never heard of him, but he's got some real serious talent. How'd you hear of Mallory Switch?
Back to top Go down
GB SOUND

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:25 am

so: nice to meet you. I'm Barbara and I'm the manager of Mallory Switch's band. I've also wrote the story of the video. I'm a fan of ALVARO too, so I decided to write a video that can mix the moto freestyle (my passion) and music...
the story is about the power that music has on the human minds. so as Alvaro is getting ready to jump... the singer is getting ready to play... all the characters are driven bythe power of music and MALLORY - the muse you see with cibernetic eye- is getting them to a sort of hypnosis.
everyone must know that freestyle is a "NORMAL" sport and it needs concentration and power.
I hope that the video could reach also people that doesn't know this kind of sport....
the message is clear: music and sport has the same power to the human mind, like to be possessed...
so, Chris thank u again for your support!
Barbara
p.s. you can hear more about MALLORY SWITCH at: www.myspace.com/malloryswitch
Back to top Go down
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 am

That is so cool! It's nice to meet you as well. You did a hell of a job on the video, and I totally get to motive behind it. I was in a really hardcore metal band for a few years down in Cali, and an avid dirtbike rider as well. I strongly associate the two, and always use music to pump me up before a ride. Nothing better then power of music, the adrenaline rush of making it and the energy of the crowd mixed with dirtbikes. You guys have a great thing going here! You wouldn't happen to have a tour coming up in the Northwest would ya? Id love to see them live and give some support.
Back to top Go down
GB SOUND

PostSubject: new mallory switch's video   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 am

yeah! thank u soo much... and please invite your friends to se the video if you whish.
best
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA   MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MALLORY SWITCH'S NEW VIDEO STARRING ALVARO DAL FARRA
Page 1 of 1