ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tmeyer37

HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

Word! That was nice. Sometimes it's really hard to find a good home made dirtbike vid on youtube. A lot of them are kinda cheesey, but that one was actually pretty cool. It's kind of inspiring because James105 and I are working on one right now, and haven't done a whole lot to add to it lately. We need to get back out there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 am

I'm kinda blind... was that a WR in the beginning that was tearing it up or a YZF with a baja kit?
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: vid   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am

yeah it was a wr the whole time i just switched up the plastics on it
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 am

Oh that's cool. Have you done anything to the suspension to make it handle the tracks better?
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: vid   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 pm

I actually dont have the bike anymore. Just race tech springs up front out of my 98 yz 400f and lots and lots of adjustment. The suspension components at least on the early WRs were very similar to the yz just a little softer valving.I did do some engine upgrades though. That bike was rediculous on trails and awesome on the track i regret selling it.
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: and here is another one. Really similar but quite a bit longer   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2UrKHaz2mk
sorry about the music you tube wont let me use the original audio tracks that i had cut and edited for this video due to copy right bull.
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: vid   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm

also keep in mind that these videos are footage spanning over about 5 yrs and are transfered to digital on my computer from mini VHS tapes lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 am

Nice dude! You're pretty fast. I’m originally from Sonoma county so I've ridden Hollister and Livermore a few times. I like those tracks a lot. Have they changed much over the past few years? I’ve been up in Washington since '07 and haven't ridden either of those tracks since like '05 or so.... God I miss Cali! Tracks up here are hours away, and not as cool. Well there's Washougal, but haven’t been there yet. I’m looking forward to that one.
Did you see that article in Motocrosss magazine about the WR450 they tried to convert to a YZF? It was pretty bad ass. In the end it was still a little heavyer then a yzf, but it kept up with them no problem. It's all about the rider really. Anyway, nice vid's man. Makes me want to get the hell off the computer and ride somewhere.
Back to top Go down
RMZ*roost
RMZ*roost

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 am

Tmeyer37 wrote:
I actually dont have the bike anymore. Just race tech springs up front out of my 98 yz 400f and lots and lots of adjustment. The suspension components at least on the early WRs were very similar to the yz just a little softer valving.I did do some engine upgrades though. That bike was rediculous on trails and awesome on the track i regret selling it.

WR's are great bikes. I almost picked up an 03 250 a little bit ago, but decided to stick with the good ol' Zook because I got a scream'n deal on it. A friend of mine used to have the wr450 and raved about it. I heard you can buy a lighter flywheel for them, and it makes a world of difference. What made you sell it man?
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: vid   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

ice dude! You're pretty fast. I’m originally from Sonoma county so I've ridden Hollister and Livermore a few times. I like those tracks a lot. Have they changed much over the past few years? I’ve been up in Washington since '07 and haven't ridden either of those tracks since like '05 or so.... God I miss Cali! Tracks up here are hours away, and not as cool. Well there's Washougal, but haven’t been there yet. I’m looking forward to that one.
Did you see that article in Motocrosss magazine about the WR450 they tried to convert to a YZF? It was pretty bad ass. In the end it was still a little heavyer then a yzf, but it kept up with them no problem. It's all about the rider really. Anyway, nice vid's man. Makes me want to get the hell off the computer and ride somewhere.

Yeah im in sonoma county now. I havent been to the tracks in a year or so but they completely revamped hollister but im not a fan. And as far as carnigie goes i havent been there since 07 or so but i heard its pretty sweet now. Argyle park/dixon is pretty awesome now along with club moto they are run by the same guy now so they get a lot of attention. The real treasure up here though is cow mountain and cc camp which is why i originally got the wr
Back to top Go down
Tmeyer37

PostSubject: vids   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm

WR's are great bikes. I almost picked up an 03 250 a little bit ago, but decided to stick with the good ol' Zook because I got a scream'n deal on it. A friend of mine used to have the wr450 and raved about it. I heard you can buy a lighter flywheel for them, and it makes a world of difference. What made you sell it man?

I regret selling it all the time but the thing was just beat i rode it 4 or 5 days a week solid for a couple years and i needed some cash so i sold it. Horrible mistake. You never realized how tuned your bike is till you sell it and buy another bike. I bought a 99 yz400 but that bike just didnt work for me. And to ad to that i had to adjust it to my liking which i invested years of little tweaks here and there with my WR could never get that yzf to where i wanted it. I guess i just have a weird riding style because everyone hated my WR and i loved it. But now im bikeless. Getting ready to hit the street next with a cbr954rr
Back to top Go down
RMZ*roost
RMZ*roost

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah sometimes ya gota do what ya gota do. I'm not a big fan of the YZF400's either. They're not the best trail bike, nor do they make a great race bike. If I had one it would be specificly for the sand. Well Have fun with the CBR man! I couldn't own one cuz I would kill myself on it. Haha, Either that or destroy my driving record in no time.
Back to top Go down
endo bos

PostSubject: TMEYER's VIDEO.....   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm

TMEYER I posted the youtube video you made on the home page and on the video section of the site! Thanks so much for contributing to ENDO!
~jacqui
alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT   HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOME MADE VIDEOS!! CHECK IT OUT
Page 1 of 1