ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check it out Ducati's in the game now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

Check it out Ducati's in the game now. Empty
PostSubject: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 pm

I rode dualsports for a few years and had a blast, so I still follow the scene a bit. I came across this gnarly looking bad boy. I never thaught Ducati would make one, but here it is....

[img]Check it out Ducati's in the game now. Ducati_terra_mostro_5[/img]

Last edited by Chris Denny on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Yeah I think they came out with those in like '07. MSRP is like $16,500 and they weigh somewhere around 350lbs. No thanks. Your right, gnarly looking it is. Why the hell didn't they give it inverted forks though? Like they did the hypermotard below. If they changed the front fender, headlight and gave it some substantial forks, it would be pretty sexy IMO.

[img]Check it out Ducati's in the game now. Ducati20Hypermotard20S2004[/img]
Back to top Go down
LiNG
LiNG

PostSubject: Re: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm

wow those are some nice bikes.....outta my price range.....nice to look at though
Back to top Go down
RMZ*roost
RMZ*roost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am

Chris Denny wrote:
I rode dualsports for a few years and had a blast, so I still follow the scene a bit. I came across this gnarly looking bad boy. I never thaught Ducati would make one, but here it is....

Haha! The seat looks like it was meant to have a passenger. Could you imagine riding on the back of that thing? No pegs and the exhaust BBQing your right leg the whole time. That's funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

RMZ*roost wrote:
Chris Denny wrote:

Haha! The seat looks like it was meant to have a passenger. Could you imagine riding on the back of that thing? No pegs and the exhaust BBQing your right leg the whole time. That's funny as hell!

That is pretty funny! I like the way you put it Roost "BBQing your right leg the whole time". Funny cuz it's true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check it out Ducati's in the game now.   Check it out Ducati's in the game now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check it out Ducati's in the game now.
Page 1 of 1