ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endo's New Music Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Endo's New Music Section Empty
PostSubject: Endo's New Music Section   Endo's New Music Section I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 am

Hey guys~
Just wanted to let you know that we have added a music section on the web site. Our goal is to get the track list and music for every major dirt bike dvd on the market and to create the biggest collection of dirt bike music in one place that the web has to offer. So far we have only gotten the on the pipe series (minus on the pipe 5). If you guys have the track list for any of your favorite dirt bike dvd please email it to me and I'll post it. It is kinda hard to find the track listing for these things unless you actually watch the end of each video so we're working on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. and of course as always, you'll get the credit for your contribution. Ok, either way you guys should go check out what we have so far!
THANKS AGAIN,
Jacqui
endo boss
Back to top Go down
https://endomotosport.forumotion.com
RMZ*roost
RMZ*roost

Endo's New Music Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endo's New Music Section   Endo's New Music Section I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I'll see If I can get the OTP-5 play list for ya. I just got it! It's pretty bad a$$. I'll have to check out the site here in a little bit.

Oh and by the way starting with the "On The Pipes" was a great idea. They are my favorite movies ever!
Back to top Go down

Endo's New Music Section
Page 1 of 1