ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Southern Nevada Supermoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Denny
Admin
Admin
Chris Denny

Southern Nevada Supermoto Empty
PostSubject: Southern Nevada Supermoto   Southern Nevada Supermoto I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Primm, NV December 10, 2008

Southern Nevada Supermoto and WHR Motorsports have finalized the agreement for WHR Motorsports to promote and produce the Stateline Supermoto Challenge in Primm, NV for 2009 and beyond. The founder of the largest rider attended Pro-Am Supermoto event in North America, Marche Karger, had this to say about WHR Motorsports taking over the event “I am extremely happy that Lee Collins and WHR Motorsports will be promoting the Stateline Supermoto Challenge for years to come. I have had a great time with this event and dedicated the last 5 years of my life to it and the sport of Supermoto. I am confident that Lee and his team will continue to succeed with the event because he understands what it takes to pull the event off in the spirit that is was created under. I will continue to be involved with the event, but mostly as a racer in the future. I look forward to seeing everybody on the track and in the pits enjoying themselves.”

The 5th Annual Stateline Supermoto Challenge will be held April 3-5, 2009 in Primm, NV. For more information on the event, please visit http://www.statelinechallenge.com I know it's too late for this year, but it's something to plan for in 2010 that would kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Southern Nevada Supermoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern Nevada Supermoto   Southern Nevada Supermoto I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 am

Sweet! Thanks man. I'll be going for sure! That would be a hell of a event.
Back to top Go down

Southern Nevada Supermoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENDO MotoSport Forums :: REGIONAL FORUMS :: SOUTHWEST MEMBERS-
Jump to: