ENDO MotoSport Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDO MotoSport Forums

Our buisness is anything and everything Motosports!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiNG
LiNG

Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.   Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:27 pm

http://sponsorship.loopd.com/ check it out. I got six great contracts with some great companies gettting great deals on everything from Osiris Shoes to Renthal products. Getting hooked up on your parts and gear is the way to go. I roughly get 50% off of most everything and I only usually do a couple races a year! check it out. affraid
Back to top Go down
LiNG
LiNG

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.   Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm

oh yeah if you join add me my name is Ryan Linger
Back to top Go down
LiNG
LiNG

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.   Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 am

if you havent joined yet, here is another good reason to. i just started receiving a FREE subscription to transworld motocross magazine. yup my favorite one. just started showing up at my doorstep. thought it was just a one issue thing but they keep on coming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.   Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna get sponsored? Here's a great place to start.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENDO MotoSport Forums :: ENDO-MAINS :: General discussion-
Jump to: